South Ashford FC 2019 Tournament
The South Ashford FC 2019 Tournament is an annual event held in Ashford, Kent
With our tournament venue only minutes away from the M20 motorway, this allows for easy access from London, Dover and the Channel Tunnel, and with the International train station in Ashford, access from Europe couldn’t be easier.
Our tournament committee have been organising the clubs showcase event since 2010.
Within this time we have seen our event grow year on year from 40 teams that attended our very first tournament to the 160 teams that participated in our 2017 event.
To facilitate this growth our tournament has taken place at 3 venues over the years from Pitchside to Homelands Park to our new home at Sandyacres.
A popular choice in the tournament calendar for local clubs our tournament also attracts teams from all over the UK & Europe.
Our tournaments popularity has seen yearly support from local businesses and those further afield including household names Chelsea FC and Mitre.
More than just a football tournament, our event sees a number of side stalls and activities for all the family to enjoy.
We have an official photographer on site who as well as taking action shots of the football will also take team photos on request.
So why choose the South Ashford FC 2019 Tournament:
As well as the above our event also includes the following:
• Competition for age groups U7s, U8s, U9s, U10s, U11s, U12s & U13s (2018/19 season)
• 5v5 for the U7s & U8s age groups with all other age groups playing 6v6
• Up to 5 games for your team within the group stages*
• A quarter-final and the opportunity of a semi-final and final for teams finishing 1st & 2nd in the group stages*
• A semi-final and the chance of a final in a secondary competition for teams finishing 3rd in the group stages*
• Qualified referees for ALL matches
• Match quality footballs for ALL matches
• All players will receive a participation medal as a memento of the tournament**
• FREE Car parking available
• Entry fee of £35 per team
* Dependent on amount of teams entered
** Winners & Runners up will receive their own medals